Mentors can be very important for your career or business growth and success. Defined as a 'wise and trustworthy advisor or teacher', a mentor is someone who can guide you, help you, take you under his supervision, and nurture your progress in the field. If you are looking for the business mentor, then you click: Business Mentorship Solutions – Collab Space.
Choosing a mentor who is talented and experienced in his field can benefit you. This is not only because he can teach you theories and techniques, but after having real life experience, he can prepare you for real-world situations and may even help you find the right opportunities.
Knowing the right person saves you time in finding success.
Find a good mentor
• To find your own mentor, first identify someone you admire and respect. You can choose someone from your own network or outside – or both. Some people choose mentors who are more experienced at high organizational levels so that they can also aspire.
• Your mentor is someone who might have good chemistry with you who will share stories with you about climbing to success.
• It is a good idea to choose someone who shares your values and has a positive attitude.
• A mentor is someone who is not afraid to criticize constructively. He must be someone you can talk to freely about your business or career problems.
• A mentor is often in the position you want and has a connection to guide you to the same position. He can introduce you to the movers and pioneers in this industry.
• Mentors have emotional intelligence, intuition, a search for continuous learning, and a desire to bring change.